These printable pink Fragile stickers for shipping are so cute with the bee pun "Please Bee Careful". These handle with care stickers will keep your products from getting broken in shipping.
Use these printable fragile stickers on boxes, envelopes or any packaging that should be handled with care by the shipping company and the customer to avoid breaking or bending.
Cut these diy fragile stickers on your Cricut, by hand, or print on Avery labels. See the full instructions below.
Colors may vary slightly depending on printing materials and monitor and printer settings.
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. NO PHYSICAL STICKERS WILL BE SHIPPED.
❤️ HOW TO PRINT AND CUT STICKERS BY HAND
1. Upload PNG into a Word document or on Canva.com.
2. Reduce the image size to the size you need.
3. Copy and paste the image until you have a full page of stickers.
4. Print on sticker paper or label paper.
5. Cut with scissors or a sticker cutting tool.
❤️ HOW TO PRINT STICKERS USING AVERY LABELS
1. Go to Avery.com
2. Select "Templates" at the top of the page and then "Avery Design & Print" from the dropdown menu.
3. Click "Start Designing"
4. Select the label template you want to use.
5. Click "Customize"
6. Upload your image and resize to fit your template.
7. Print on your Avery labels.
❤️ HOW TO PRINT AND CUT ON A CRICUT
1. Upload image to Design Space
2. Reduce the size of the image to the size you want your stickers to be. The stickers in the photos are approximately 2 inches wide.
3. Click "Make It"
4. Change the number of stickers until you have a full sheet.
5. Print your sheet of stickers onto sticker paper or full sheet label paper.
6. Place on your Cricut mat.
7. Cut your stickers on the "Sticky Note" setting.
❤️ HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
1 PNG FILE WITH WHITE OUTLINE
This file can be used for personal and small business with unlimited downloads.
COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. YOU MAY NOT MAKE AND SELL PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL STICKERS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT USING THIS FILE AND DESIGN.
YOU MAY NOT SELL OR SHARE THIS FILE OR USE THIS FILE IN THE CREATION OF ANY PRODUCT TO BE SOLD.