Make your packages truly special with these printable Happy Mail stickers. The cute turquoise leopard heart makes them really stand out when shipping snail mail packages or envelopes. Your customers will love them!
This is a PNG file that can be cut on a Cricut, by hand, or printed onto Avery labels. The image can be used as large as approximately 7 inches or sized down to any size you like to fit your product packaging.
Colors may vary slightly depending on printing materials and monitor and printer settings.
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. NO PHYSICAL STICKERS WILL BE SHIPPED.
❤️ HOW TO PRINT AND CUT STICKERS BY HAND
1. Upload PNG into a Word document or on Canva.com.
2. Reduce the image size to the size you need.
3. Copy and paste the image until you have a full page of stickers.
4. Print on sticker paper or label paper.
5. Cut with scissors or a sticker cutting tool.
❤️ HOW TO PRINT STICKERS USING AVERY LABELS
1. Go to Avery.com
2. Select "Templates" at the top of the page and then "Avery Design & Print" from the dropdown menu.
3. Click "Start Designing"
4. Select the label template you want to use.
5. Click "Customize"
6. Upload your image and resize to fit your template.
7. Print on your Avery labels.
❤️ HOW TO PRINT AND CUT ON A CRICUT
1. Upload image to Design Space
2. Reduce the size of the image to the size you want your stickers to be. The stickers in the photos are approximately 2 inches wide.
3. Click "Make It"
4. Change the number of stickers until you have a full sheet.
5. Print your sheet of stickers onto sticker paper or full sheet label paper.
6. Place on your Cricut mat.
7. Cut your stickers on the "Sticky Note" setting.
❤️ HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
1 PNG FILE WITH WHITE OUTLINE
This file can be used for personal and small business with unlimited downloads.
COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. YOU MAY NOT MAKE AND SELL PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL STICKERS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT USING THIS FILE AND DESIGN.
YOU MAY NOT SELL OR SHARE THIS FILE OR USE THIS FILE IN THE CREATION OF ANY PRODUCT TO BE SOLD.